CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

too many irons in the fire!

So with Halloween and the kids' birthdays coming up soon, I'm up to my eyeballs in stuff to do...but I keep adding new things to the list! I've already gotten Adelyn's witch costume, Brody's raggedy zombie outfit, and AJ's vampire cape done BUT I still have to finish AJ's shirt and add all the strips of fabric to my mummy get-up. :oO Oh and I haven't even touched Adelyn's birthday dress for next weekend. But I stumbled across some beautiful pink yarn and felt the need to start a pair of longies for Adelyn instead of working on any of those things. :o) My goal has been to work on a craft a day so that I can get it all done and it's been working fairly well, I just need to stay on task!

so here's a picture of the beginning of the longies that I can't put down...
Photobucket
(I know it's a little hard to picture at this point, but the waistband is at the top and then the front of the pants to the left and the bum to the right - I'm using the Freckle Bottoms pattern)

0 comments: